Steel frame construction has built-in safety systems, with a single source design and build.
• Vision System is icon driven which makes it easy to teach in new parts.
• Mounted monitor and mouse tray comes standard.
• Nachi Smart Teach Pendant has function to enable easy programming.
• Standard documentation for simplified instructions is provided.
• Flexibility to tend to one or two Brother SPEEDIO machining centers at a time
• Allows for easy to add options such as: part marking, inspection, regrip, deburring or a reject chute.
Consists of the Nachi 6 axis industrial robot, the MZ12, that has a maximum reach of 1454mm/57” and a payload of 12kg/26.4lbs.
Standard features such as:
• Through-arm cabling and air piping with an air blow feature.
• Heavy-duty black belt conveyor has an inbound work area of 18”x 78” (maximum part height 4.5”) and an outbound work area of 18” x 98” (maximum part height 4.5”) Weight capacity of 325 lbs.
• End of arm tooling (EOAT) can be either a single or dual gripper.