FLEX2 Machine Tools
The NEW FLEX2 automation cell, developed by Yamazen, provides Brother customers the advantage of increasing their productivity and profitability by implementing automation capability to the Brother SPEEDIO Compact Machining Center models, S300/500/700/1000 and M140X2.
- Steel frame construction has built-in safety systems, with a single source design and build.
- Vision System is icon driven which makes it easy to teach in new parts.
- Mounted monitor and mouse tray comes standard.
- Nachi Smart Teach Pendant has function to enable easy programming.
- Standard documentation for simplified instructions is provided.
- Flexibility to tend to one or two Brother SPEEDIO machining centers at a time
- Allows for easy to add options such as: part marking, inspection, regrip, deburring or a reject chute.
- Consists of the Nachi 6 axis industrial robot, the MZ12, that has a maximum reach of 1454mm/57” and a payload of 12kg/26.4lbs.
Standard features such as:
- Through-arm cabling and air piping with an air blow feature.
- Heavy-duty black belt conveyor has an inbound work area of 18”x 78” (maximum part height 4.5”) and an outbound work area of 18” x 98” (maximum part height 4.5”) Weight capacity of 325 lbs.
- End of arm tooling (EOAT) can be either a single or dual gripper.
Request Product Information
Do you have a question or need more information? Our sales, support, and engineering teams are standing by. Complete our contact form to let us know how we can help.
Yamazen is focused on machine tools, tooling, robotics, and related support and services. We can help with just about any of your industrial and engineering equipment needs.
- Machine tools from Brother International Corporation, Matsuura USA, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc, and Takisawa Inc. Request a product brochure via our contact form.
- Machine tooling and accessories
- Cutting tools
- Tool holders and work holding
- Measuring instruments
- Parts and service