marketing department career opportunities
Established for over 50 years, Yamazen Inc. is a leading importer and distributor of quality CNC manufacturing solutions, including machine tools, automation/robotics, injection molding machines, metalworking products, repair parts and service. Headquartered in Elk Grove Village, IL with 13 regional technical centers across the US, we service manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, construction equipment, medical, and I.T. industries.
We are seeking a Digital Media Content Creator/Videographer to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced, creative individual to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video and digital content. The videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
Skills and Qualifications:
- If hired, subject to state law, you will be required to prove your vaccination status or have a religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- Possess technical skills in video, audio and post-production
- Video includes familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR-NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Strong soft skills are just as important to hiring managers. This includes stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions.
· You need to understand various types of cameras, different lenses and how to create a certain shot. You also need to be able to pull out your camera at any moment to capture footage.
Compensation & Benefits:
Yamazen Inc. provides a competitive salary with bonus opportunities. Employee benefits include company-paid medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance vision within the first 60 days, 401K with company match and more!
No phone calls please.
Yamazen is an equal opportunity employment company. All applicants are considered regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service : 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Elk Grove Village, IL (Required)
- United States (Required)
Work Location: One location
Request Product Information
Do you have a question or need more information? Our sales, support, and engineering teams are standing by. Complete our contact form to let us know how we can help.
Yamazen is focused on machine tools, tooling, robotics, and related support and services. We can help with just about any of your industrial and engineering equipment needs.
- Machine tools from Brother International Corporation, Matsuura USA, Nidec Machine Tool America, LLC, and Takisawa Inc. Request a product brochure via our contact form.
- Machine tooling and accessories
- Cutting tools
- Tool holders and work holding
- Measuring instruments
- Parts and service