Brother R Models (FLEX2-R)
Yamazen developed the FLEX2-R robotic system to feed one or two Brother SPEEDIO R-Series machines with the goal of increased productivity and profitability. Like the FLEX2, the FLEX2-R provides Brother SPEEDIO operators better spindle utilization by automating repetitive tasks that can be completed faster with less human error while saving time and money.
The automation system directly interfaces with the Brother SPEEDIO R-Series machines. Its compact design requires minimal floor space. The FLEX2-R maximizes consistent throughput for low-volume heavy-mix or high-volume low-mix work.
The cell's steel frame construction has a built-in safety system with a single-source design and build. Standard features include:
- User-friendly vision system that is icon-driven, making it easier to teach new parts.
- A mounted monitor and tray mouse allow the operator to see the view from the camera and make changes easily.
- Nachi Smart Teach Pendant enables easy programming. Standard documentation for simplified instructions is provided.
The FLEX2-R consists of the Nachi 6-axis industrial robot, the MZ25, that has a maximum reach of 1882mm/74" and a payload of 25kg/55lbs. This powerful, compact, high-speed and precise design provides through-arm cabling and air piping with an air blow option.
FLEX2-R front-loads the R model machines with a heavy-duty black belt conveyor that has an inbound work area of 18"x78" (maximum part height 4.5", with an option to go 10") with a weight capacity of 325lbs.
The automation system also allows for easy-to-add options like part marking, inspection, regrip, deburring, or a reject chute. End of arm tooling (EOAT) can be a single or dual gripper.
Yamazen's automation group will review customer parts needs to engineer the correct gripper design for your application.
Request Product Information
Do you have a question or need more information? Our sales, support, and engineering teams are standing by. Complete our contact form to let us know how we can help.
Yamazen is focused on machine tools, tooling, robotics, and related support and services. We can help with just about any of your industrial and engineering equipment needs.
- Machine tools from Brother International Corporation, Matsuura USA, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc, and Takisawa Inc. Request a product brochure via our contact form.
- Machine tooling and accessories
- Cutting tools
- Tool holders and work holding
- Measuring instruments
- Parts and service