HY-PRO® CARB VGM End Mills
The HY-PRO® CARB VGM end mill is a series of variable geometry end mills for dynamic milling ideal in steel and stainless steel
With variable index and unique flute geometry, the OSG HY-PRO® CARB VGM series features unequal flute spacing which reduces vibration during machining by altering the timing of each flute engaging in the workpiece. In addition, a sharp rake angle, high helix and adjusted core diameter maintains excellent cutting edge sharpness and tool rigidity to promote smooth, stable cutting with low cutting force.
- Variable Index - Unequal flute spacing reduces vibration during machining by altering the timing of each flute engaging in the workpiece
- Unique Flute Geometry - Sharp rake angle, high helix and adjusted core diameter maintain excellent cutting edge sharpness and tool rigidity to promote smooth, stable cutting with low cutting force
- EXO Coating - OSG’s proprietary multi-layer coating provides longer tool life through higher wear and heat resistance than conventional TiAlN coatings
TO LEARN MORE OR SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR TOOLING EXPERTS, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, CALL US AT (847) 882-8800 OR CLICK THE "LEARN MORE(OPENS IN A NEW WINDOW)(opens in a new window)" BUTTON TO SCHEDULE A TIME TO DISCUSS OUR PRICING PACKAGES BUILT FOR YOU!
Request Product Information
Do you have a question or need more information? Our sales, support, and engineering teams are standing by. Complete our contact form to let us know how we can help.
Yamazen is focused on machine tools, tooling, robotics, and related support and services. We can help with just about any of your industrial and engineering equipment needs.
- Machine tools from Brother International Corporation, Matsuura USA, Nidec Machine Tool America, LLC, and Takisawa Inc. Request a product brochure via our contact form.
- Machine tooling and accessories
- Cutting tools
- Tool holders and work holding
- Measuring instruments
- Parts and service